I was Ra-ped: Katie Price

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Katie Price has been rap-ed “more than once”.

The 31-year-old glamour model – who has previously revealed she was se-xually assaulted as a child – blasted allegations her boyfriend Alex Reid took part in an adult movie featuring ra-pe scenes.

Katie insists she wouldn’t be in a relationship with Alex if he had filmed such graphic scenes.

She told Britain’s OK! magazine: “I was appalled by the headlines claiming he’d taken part in something which glorifies rape. This is completely untrue. Ra-pe is a subject very close to my own heart.

“I was raped when I was younger, more than once. Needless to say, I’d never be associated with anyone or anything so sick. I’ve never talked about this before, but I feel I have to now because I was so hurt by those accusations that I would not take a subject which affects many women seriously.

“Someone who was close to Alex was also raped and he is as horrified as I am by the claims.”

A spokesperson for Alex, 34, insisted his movie isn’t se-xually explicit, saying it is a gangster movie in which Alex is the main character.”
------------Advertisement------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment