Salman is the Brad Pitt of B'wood: Negar Khan

Monday, September 7, 2009

Negar Khan has certainly come a long way in a very short span of time. Her Chadti Jawani number propelled her into public consciousness and soon she was another addition to the club of Bollywood's glam queens. However, it all fell apart post her deportation fiasco. But the svelte beauty made her comeback albeit on the small screen with the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao and she had to lot say about her short stint. Read on...

How was your experience on Iss Jungle...?

It was a fabulous experience. I learnt a lot. The show taught me how to appreciate small things in life like salt, sugar and coffee. Before going on the show, I had no idea if I would be able to do any of the tasks assigned to me. I was afraid of insects, scorpions, rats and many other things that were part of the jungle tasks.

The whole experience made me stronger now. I know that I can survive in a jungle if I have to and I'm not afraid of insects, scorpions anymore. Moreover, I learnt to cook and made lifelong friends.
------------Advertisement------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment