Dimple Kapadia will Akshay Kumar’s mother in ‘Patiala House’

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Some years back filmmakers wanted to cast Dimple opposite Akshay Kumar in Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi but now it is being rumored that Dimple will play Akshay’s mother in one of his upcoming movies.

The film pairs up Rishi Kapoor and Dimple KApadia. It is Patiala House, Nikhil Advani’s London-based, cross-generation drama.

The Dimple and Rishi Kapoor duo has been setting trends apart from rest of the industry. In this film, Akshay will play their son who is exactly opposite to them in his ideas.

“People may see the casting as gimmicky. But, after Chandni Chowk… I felt I had to be true to myself. In that film I was trying a language that wasn’t mine. In Patiala House ,I return to my native tongue”, says the director of the film.

------------Advertisement------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment