I won't make any New Year resolutions: Bipasha

Thursday, December 17, 2009
She may not have had many releases in 2009, but Bipasha Basu still looks at the year gone by with much positivity, admitting she’s learnt a lot. But she isn’t in the mood to make any New Year resolutions as the calendar turns to 2010.

Why?

“I have decided never to make resolutions because sometimes it becomes very difficult to maintain them and then you feel awful. But I am looking forward to another wonderful year,” Bipasha told reporters at a press conference at Sahara Star Hotel in Mumbai on Tuesday.

At the press meet she briefed the media about her New Year Eve performance at the hotel.

“I would perform on some great songs from Race, Bachna Ae Haseeno, definitely Omkara and All The Best,” she revealed.

Bipasha was also dismissive about the fact that she’s had only one Hindi film released in 2009 - ‘All The Best’, a multistarrer. She said the year offered her other opportunities to grow.

“2009 had been a fantastic year for me - I have grown up as an individual, as an actor and as an artist. I got my dream home this year,” she said.

The year saw Bipasha shooting for some offbeat films like Lamhaa and Pankh. While the former has Bipasha transformed into a Kashmiri girl, the latter has her playing a boy’s fantasy woman. Both films will release next year.
------------Advertisement------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment