Kareena won’t tattoo Saif on her hand

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Actress Kareena Kapoor may be only too happy in her personal and professional life. While boyfriend Saif has boldly got ‘Kareena’ tattooed on his arm as proof of his love for her, Kareena insists she won’t get ‘Saif’ tattooed on hers. When we caught up with the actress only recently, she appeared to be in a chatty mood. “It’s really so sweet of Saifoo to have done that,” she said, “but I don’t see myself getting a tattoo ever!

I hate doing anything to my skin, and least of all hurting my body! However, it’s not like I love Saif any less. I show him my affection in different ways, and that, nobody needs to know!”

As long as Saif isn’t complaining, it’s alright, we guess!
------------Advertisement------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment