I'm not going to vanish to promote my film: SRK

Thursday, December 17, 2009

King Khan was in his elements (like always) during the unveiling of the first exclusive look of his forthcoming film be ‘My Name Is Khan’ before selective media.

Dressed smartly in black suit and red ribbons tucked under his jacket pocket, he declared wittingly, “Please pronounce the name of the film as ‘K’han. You should focus on ‘K’ and those who pronounce it as ‘Kaan’ will get one kaan ke keeche from me,” he reveals amidst laughter and adds, “We will be breaking the first promo of the film across Star network in 70 countries at the same time, but you guys are lucky. You will get to see it 15 minutes before the rest of the world sees it tonight.”

And true to his word the promos broke out on the big screen amidst thunderous applause from the media. And when someone asked him why he has decided to use his surname as the name of this film, pat came the reply, “My name is Bond, James Bond and now, My name is Khan… Shah Rukh Khan, doesn’t it sound cool?” he asks.

Can’t argue with King Khan! And to query about Aamir Khan’s marketing strategy of traveling to different parts of India, promoting his forthcoming film ‘3 Idiots’ he said tongue in cheek, “I’m not going to vanish to promote my film,” taking a potshot at Aamir Khan.
------------Advertisement------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment